Royal Trinity Hospice is the oldest hospice in the UK, providing end-of-life care throughout South London. They wanted to re-engage their supporters and refresh their memory on ways to be involved with the charity whilst bringing their database in line with GDPR regulations.
- Developed and produced a straightforward interactive survey pack to mail to a supporter base of 39,000, cutting through the noise of GDPR communications.
- Created multiple versions of the letter to communicate effectively to different segments of our client’s database.
- Solved the challenge of being able to produce the personalised, extended concertina-fold survey – only one of four print suppliers to be able to achieve this.
The outcomes of the mail pack were slightly unexpected, and very successful.
- 4500 responses or related interactions received as a result.
- £22k in direct donations.
- £5k one-off donation from a lapsed supporter.
- 102 Supporter information requests (Relating to: volunteering 23, memory giving 16, legacy 17, regular giving 11).
- Average gift of £72.
- Pack doubled as a Welcome Pack for new supporters and in shops.