Our experience of working with a number of premium retail brands led to Propack being commissioned by Farrah & Tanner to produce their first Direct Mail Campaign.
Having never undertaken Direct Mail marketing activity, Farrah & Tanner were keen to work with a provider who could help them reflect their brand and achieve results.
Great emphasis was placed on getting the right message in front of the right audience, in the right format. It was this approach that shaped our recommendations around the campaign.
Our involvement resulted in a hugely successful campaign which can be summarised in the below stages:
- Advised F&T on messaging, pack format and artwork requirements.
- Undertook the data selection activity to identify 25,000 target records.
- Included Discount code to track responses.
- Successfully applied for a 15% ‘First Time User incentive’ with Royal Mail Wholesale.
- Achieved increase in sales of over 50% based on same period the previous calendar year.